Sales Support and Logistics Administrator
OasisMade formerly Oasis Bags, was founded in 1989 by Robin and Laurie Maloni with two fundamental beliefs: to provide environmentally friendly and sustainably sourced packaging alternatives; and to supply socially responsible certified products.
We have become a trusted partner and supplier to many small and large retailers. As a company, we have expanded beyond our line of eco-friendly packaging solutions to include e-commerce packaging, promotional products, private-label drinkware and employee uniforms and retail merchandise.
Project Location(s): Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec
OasisMade is looking for a full-time employee to join their fast-paced and dynamic team. Project assistant/sales support is a multi-faceted position that undertakes administration and office duties that allow the sales team to focus on selling.
The ideal candidate is easily adaptable to new environments, quick learning, and has excellent verbal and written communication skills. The individual must be highly organized and efficient to balance their workload as well as the extra requests that come in from around the office during the day.
Functions of Sales Support and Logistics Administrator include:
- Assist sales team and controller
- Sourcing and communications with suppliers
- Managing clients projects and tracking the status’ of each
- Purchasing, dispatching, and freight
- Maintain office equipment and computers
- Cataloguing incoming samples and prototypes
- Answering the phone and providing switchboard cover
Sales and administrative support person must be confident, energetic, organized, and resilient. They need to possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be experts in customer service. They should also own at least a basic understanding of math, as they often deal with prices, deals and commissions.
- Good customer care skills
- Good written and verbal English (French is an asset)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Methodical and organized
- Methodical and organized
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team – a good team player
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn – proactive and show initiative
- Be enthusiastic and dependable
- Be focused and goal-oriented
- Be able to multi-task, good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- Have good knowledge about sales procedures and merchant services
- Be inventive and resilient
- Computer literacy and good type skills
- Required knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- Previous work with a CRM is an asset